To contact us:
Phone: +64 3 366 0337
We have two landing sites; City and Park. Please ensure that you arrive at the right location when your punt ride has been pre-arranged.
- Park Landing Site: Antigua Boat Sheds, 2 Cambridge Terrace
- Christchurch City Landing Site: Worcester Bridge, Worcester St
Our punts hold up to 10 people. For bookings of more than 10 people we recommend two punts.
We are open 365 days of the year (25th December 10am - 4pm).
Please note that from 10th April 2014 the City branch will be closed due to unforseen circumstances. We are looking forward to re-opening the City branch upon completion of in-river works by October 2014.
Park Landing Site:
- Winter Hours (1st May to 31st September): 10am - 4pm
- Summer Hours (1st October to 30th April): 9am - 6pm
City Landing Site:
- Winter Hours (1st April to 30 September): Closed for in-river works
- Summer Hours (1st October to 31st March): 10am - 4pm
Punting on the Avon suits all ages. You enter and leave the punt by stepping onto a secure platform. The circuit takes approximately 30 minutes. Children on Welcome Aboard attractions must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Dress warmly on the day you go punting, and wear comfortable shoes.
For your safety and comfort we provide blankets, umbrellas, and in winter a cosy hot water bottle from the Park Landing Site.